- Baysal, Z. N. (2015). Okuldan Yaşama Uzanan Köprü: Hayat Bilgisi Dersinde Beceri Öğretimi.[The Bridge Extending to Life from School: Teaching of Skills in Life and Social Science Course]. M. Gültekin (Ed.), Hayat Bilgisi Öğretimi [Life and Social Science Teaching]. 215-248. Ankara: Nobel Press.
- Botvin, G. J., & Kantor, L. W. (2001). Preventing alcohol and tobacco use through life skills training. Alcohol Research and Health, 24, 250–257.
- Brynes, J.P. (2002). The Development of Decision Making. Journal of Adolescent Health, 31(66), 208-215.
- Carroll, T. (2007). “Teaching for the Future,” Chapter 4 in Building a 21st Century U.S. Education System. National Commission on Teaching and America’s Future. http://www.nctaf.org/resources/research_and_reports/nctaf_research_reports/documents/Chapter4.Carroll.pdf
- CCert, J.K.W.B. (2014). Primary school pupils’ life skills development: The case for primary school pupils’ development in Ugand. (Unpublished Doctorate Thesis) Mary Immaculate College Limerick.
- Chien, N., Harbin, V., Goldhagen, S., Lippman, L., & Walker, K. E. (2012). Encouraging the development of key life skills in elementary school-age children: A literature review and recommendations to the Tauck Family Foundation. Child Trends Working Paper. Publication -28.
- Chirwa, G. & Naidoo, D. (2014). Structural and social constraints in the teaching of Life Skills for HIV/AIDS prevention in Malawi primary schools. South African Journal of Childhood Education, 4(1): 61-79.
- Creswell, J. W. (2013b). Qualitative inquiry and research design Choosing among five approaches (3rd ed). Thousand Oaks CA: Sage.
- Dewey, R. A. (2007). Psychology: An introduction Retrieved 15/03/2016, from http://www.intropsych.com
- Dökme, İ. & Ozansoy, Ü. (2004). Fen öğretiminde bilimsel iletişim kurabilme becerisi.[Communicating In Science Education]. XIII. National Education Conference, 6-9 July, İnönü University, Malatya.
- Erawan, P. (2010). Developing Life Skills Scale for High School Students through Mixed Methods Research. European Journal of Scientific Research. 47(2), 169-186.
- Fraenkel, Jack R., Wallen, N. E. & Hyun, H. H. (2012). How to Design and Evaluate Research in Education. (8th Ed.). NY: McGraw-Hill.
- Güneş, F. (2012). Öğrencilerin Düşünme Becerilerini Geliştirme. [Improving the Thinking Skills of Students]. Journal of Turkology Research. (TÜBAR), 32 (2), 127-146.
- Hodge, K., Danish, S., & Martin, J. (2013). Developing a conceptual framework for life skills interventions. The Counseling Psychologist, 41(8), 1125–1152.
- Ibarraran, P., Ripani, L., Taboada, B., Villa, J. M and García, B. (2014). Life skills, employability and training for disadvantaged youth: Evidence from a randomized evaluation design. IZA Journal of Labor & Development, 3(1), 1-24.
- İlhan, A. & İnce, E. (2015). Takım çalışması ve takım etkinliğini belirleyen faktörlerin ölçülmesi: Gaziantep üniversitesinde bir uygulama. [Teamwork and measuring the factors that specify the efficiency of teamwork: A practice at Gaziantep University] Kahramanmaraş Sütçü Imam University Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences Journal, 5(1), 127-152.
- James, O. (2010). Awareness and application of life skills education in primary schools in post-conflict areas: a case of Kalaki county Kaberamaido district. Unpublished Master Thesis. Makerere University: Kalaki.
- Jayaram, S., & Engmann, M. (2014). Developing skills for employability at the secondary level: Effective models for Asia. Prospects, 44(2), 221–233.
- Kennedy, F. & Pearson, D. (2014). The life skills assessment scale: measuring life skills of disadvantaged children in the developing world. Social Behavior and Personality, 42(2), 197-210.
- Kalanda, B. F. (2010). Life skills and reproductive health education changes behaviour in students and teachers: Evidence from Malawi. Educational Research and Reviews, 5(4), 169-174.
- Karaman, P. & Karaman, A. (2016). Fen Bilimleri Öğretmenlerinin Yenilenen Fen Bilimleri Öğretim Programına Yönelik Görüşleri [Opinions of Science Teachers about the Revised Science Education Program]. Erzincan University Journal of Educational Faculty, 18(1), 243-269.
- Kesim (2010). Girişimcilik Ders Kitabı [Entrepreneurship Course Book]. Ankara: Sistem Press.
- Kösterelioğlu, İ. & Bayar, A. (2014). Türk eğitim sisteminin sorunlarina ilişkin güncel bir değerlendirme. [An assessment on recent issues of turkish education system]. The Journal of Academic Social Science Studies. 25(1), 177-187.
- Malloy, C. ve Jones, M. (1998). An investigation of african american students’ mathematical problem solving. Journal for Research in Mathematics Education. 29 (2), 143-164.
- Margaret C. Harrell, Melissa A. Bradley (2009). Data Collection Methods Semi-Structured Interviews and Focus Groups. RAND Corporation. Santa Monica
- Miles, M. B., Hubermann, A.M. (1994). Qualitative Data Analysis. Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage Publications.
- MONE (2013). Science Teaching Curriculum (3rd,4th,5th, 6th, 7th and 8th grade) Ankara.
- Mutluer, C. (2013). Sosyal bilgiler programlarında yer alan beceriler hakkında sosyal bilgiler öğretmen görüşleri (İzmir menemen örneği).[The views of social studies teachers about the skills contained in social studies (The example of Izmir menemen)] Turkish Studies, 8(7), 355-362.
- Özdemir, D. (2015). Fen bilimleri öğretmenlerinin yaşam becerileri hakkındaki görüşleri. [Science teachers' views about life skills]. Unpublished Master Thesis. Mehmet Akif Ersoy University.
- Parthsarathy, R., Renjith, RP. & Shobitha, SK. (2009). Life skills education: Psychosocial intervention in child and adolescent mental health. Manual, Department of Psychiatric Social Work: NIMHANS, Bangalore.
- Parvathy, V. & Renjith, R.R. (2015). Impact of Life Skills Education on Adolescents in Rural School. International Journal of Advanced Research, 3(2), 788-794.
- Patton, M. Q. (2014). Qualitative research & evaluation methods: Integrating theory and practice (4th ed). Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage Publications.
- Polat, S. & Aktop, E. (2010), Öğretmenlerin duygusal zeka ve örgütsel destek algılarının girişimcilik davranışlarına etkisi [Effect on Entrepreneurial Behavior of Perceptions of the Emotional Intelligence and Organizational Support of Secondary School Teachers]. Journal of Acedemic Perspective 22, 1-19.
- Prinsloo, D.J. (2007). Implementation of life orientation programs in the new curriculum in South African schools: Perceptions of principals and life orientation teachers. South African Journal of Education, 27(1):155–170.
- Reynolds, P.D. (2005). Understanding business creation: Serendipity and scope in two decades of business creation studies. Small Business Economics, 24, 359-364.
- Roselyne, K. (2014). Teaching life skills curriculum in primary schools in Lurambi division, kakamega county, Kenya. Unpublished Doctoral Thesis. Kenyatta University.
- Sharma, S. (2003). Measuring life skills of adolescents in a secondary school of Kathmandu: An experience. Kathmandu University Medical Journal, 1(3), 170-176.
- Soran, H., Akkoyunlu, B. & Kavak, Y. (2006) Yaşam Boyu Öğrenme Becerileri ve Eğiticilerin Eğitimi Programı: Hacettepe Üniversitesi Örneği [Life-Long Learning Skills And Training Faculty Members: A Project At Hacettepe University). Hacettepe University Journal of Edcation,, 30, 201-210.
- Starko, A. J. (2004). Creativity in the classroom: Schools of curious delight. Mahwah, NJ: Lawrence Erlbaum Associates.
- Sternberg, R. J. (2002). Raising the achievement of all students: Teaching for successful intelligence. Educational Psychology Review, 14, 383–393.
- Straub, J. T. (2002). Ekip Kurma ve Yönetme [Recruiting and Managing]. (Turkish Translate: Savaş Şenel) İstanbul: Life Press
- Tillman, D. (1997). Living values: an Educational Initiative. New York: Brahma Kumaris Wold Spiritual University.
- World Health Organization (WHO), (1993). Life skills education in schools. Geneva: Division of Metal Health and Prevention of Substance Abuse.
- World Health Organization (WHO), (1996). Life skills education planning for research. Geneva: Division of Metal Health and Prevention of Substance Abuse.
- World Health Organization (WHO), (1997). Life skill education in school. Program on mental health, division of mental health and prevention of substance abuse, Geneva. WHO/MNH/PSF/93.7A.Rev.2.
- World Health Organisation (WHO), (1999). WHO information series on school health. Preventing hiv/aids/sti and related discrimination: An important responsibility of healthpromoting schools. WHO/HPR/HEP/98.6. Geneva: WHO.
- Yıldırım, A., Şimşek, H. (2005). Qualitative research methods in the social sciences. Ankara: Seçkin Publishing.
APA 6th edition
In-text: (Kurtdede-Fidan & Aydogdu, 2018)
Your Bibliography: Kurtdede-Fidan, N. & Aydogdu, B. (2018). Life Skills from the Perspectives of Classroom and Science Teachers. International Journal of Progressive Education, 14(1), 32-55. doi: 10.29329/ijpe.2018.129.4
In-text: (Kurtdede-Fidan and Aydogdu, 2018)
Your Bibliography: Kurtdede-Fidan, N. and Aydogdu, B. (2018). Life Skills from the Perspectives of Classroom and Science Teachers. International Journal of Progressive Education, 14(1), pp. 32-55.
Chicago 16th edition
In-text: (Kurtdede-Fidan and Aydogdu 2018)
Your Bibliography: Kurtdede-Fidan, Nuray and Bulent Aydogdu (2018). "Life Skills from the Perspectives of Classroom and Science Teachers". International Journal of Progressive Education 14 (1):32-55. doi:10.29329/ijpe.2018.129.4.